Frequently Asked Questions

Our tasting room is open on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays to be between 4pm - 10pm. Saturday, 12pm - 10pm and Sunday 12pm - 6pm. Closed on Monday's and the following holidays: New Years, Easter, Labor Day, Christmas. We have implemented summer hours which means we open at 2pm on Friday's and stay open until 8pm on Sunday's.
From the Flemington Circle located where Rt 31 and Rt 202 meet, take exit for Rt 12 west. Continue on Rt 12 West through the next circle. About 1/4 mile on right, just after crossing the railroad tracks, turn right onto Stangl Rd. We are located about 1/4 miles up on the left.
Yes. By law you must take a tour of the brewery prior to joining us for a tasting. You can take a tour using our iOS app found here
We will have a variety of beers on tap. We have up to 12 beers on tap. We will serve seasonal beers throughout the year as well. Occasionally, we will tap a cask and serve beer with a hand pump (coming soon). We have non-alcoholic products such as soda and water available as well.
Here is a list of all the beers we have made to date. Keep in mind, some beers like our American Pale Ale and Dry Hopped Saisons change each time we brew them. We call them a series. We change the dry hops to give a different aroma and flavor to the beer. Only the last versions are reflected on the list.
Due to the restricted license we have, we are not allowed to sell, prepare or serve food. However, you are welcome to bring in your own food to enjoy with our beer.
Sorry, no other outside beverages are premitted in the brewery.
We have a great loft over looking the brewing and tasting area. The loft is divided in 2, each having its own tap system. Fill out the form under the Events menu and we will contact you.
Yes, we have 32 and 64 oz growlers available for purchase and filling. We also will refill 32 and 64 oz growlers. We also will fill non Lone Eagle growlers provided they have proper governement labels and are in good condition. We hold the right to turn away growlers.

Growlers are for off premise consumption only.